BICYCLE HOLIDAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) These T&Cs apply to, and are included into, any contract for a bike holiday or hire equipment between Pure Riding Bike Trips, SL and the Client. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these T&Cs override any other terms and conditions.
2) In this T&Cs, the following terms have the following meanings:
“Pure Riding” means Pure Riding Bike Trips, SL whose registered offie is located at Passeig de la piscina, s/n, 17161 Osor, Girona, Spain.
“Equipment” means the equipment (or part thereof) specified in the contract under the heading ‘Hire Equipment’
“Contract” means the bicycle holiday & equipment hire contract between Pure Riding and the Client.
“Client” means the person or entity hiring the equipment or booking the holiday, as specified in the contract under the heading ‘Client’
“Price” means the fee charged by Pure Riding for hiring the equipment or service.
“Risks” means any risk associated with cycling, including, but not limited to: (a) inclement weather; (b) rough roads; (c) rider error; (d) unforeseen equipment failure; and (e) illness, collisions, crashes and accidents that might cause: the Client or others injury or loss, or damage to Pure Riding’s or others property.
The Client agrees to pay a 50% down payment to Pure Riding upon booking and the rest payment at least 30 days before the start date of the holiday by: credit card payment through the site; or bank transfer into the following bank account; IBAN: ES28 0081 0222 6600 0127 1037 · BIC: BSAB ESBBXXX
4) The client also agrees to pay all applicable: IVA tax and any other government taxes or duties and bank charges on money transfers.
Changes to Bookings/Cancellation
5) If the service becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Pure Riding’s control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage for an earlier hire contract), Pure Riding will use its best efforts to offer the Client a suitable alternative. If Pure Riding is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid to Pure Riding.
6) If the Client wants to cancel a booking, the Client must notify by mail to email@example.com. If the Client cancels a booking for any reason, the following cancellation fees apply:
7) No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind.
Image rights and personal data
8) The Client authorizes Pure Riding to obtain, reproduce and publish his own image in order to prepare news or publications on social networks. This consent is granted without limitation of acts of communication and for an unlimited period of time. This authorization gives the image rights without economic compensation in return.
9) In compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on personal data protection, we inform you that your personal data will be included in a database owned by Pure Riding in order to receive information and promotions group. You agree to include your data in the corporate database and to receive information about promotions own products as well as any action to be recipients of preferential customers.
10) The Client can exercise the rights of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and those of limitation and opposition to its treatment by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.