Duration: 1 day
Trip type: Bike Park
Modality: DH / Enduro MTB
Location: Osor, Girona (Spain)
The bikepark opens at 09:00 and closes at 18:30 (17:30 in winter).
The lifts start at 09:30 and end at 18:00 (17:00 in winter).
At 13:00 hours will be the last lift in the morning, the riders will be dropped off at the highest point of Bike Park, to enjoy the last descent in the morning.
Between 13:30 and 14:30 hours a menu of the day will be served for all persons who have made the reservation in the morning or before (service amount: € 12)
At 14:45 hours The lifts are resumed, until 17:30 hours in winter and 18:30 in summer. The bikepark is open on weekends and holidays throughout the year.
El bikepark permanece abierto los fines de semana y festivos durante todo el año.
We take you to the highest of the bikepark with off-road vehicles with special trailers for bikes.
1.Respect for others The rider (user of Bike Park) should avoid putting yourself in danger deliberately or voluntarily, whilst generating any risk, harm or damage to other users or third parties.
2. Control of speed and behaviour The rider must descend prudently and controlled. They must adapt their speed and manner of rolling to their personal ability and to the terrain, weather conditions and the level of difficulty and traffic on the slopes.
3. Entrance of a trail and start of a ride All riders who access a slope to start or resume their ride after stopping, must look up and down before starting to make sure they can do so without endangering himself or others.
4. Overtaking Overtaking can be carried out by the right or left, but always in a way leaving sufficient space to prevent voluntary or involuntary manoeuvres of the rider in front, and if possible warning of their intention.
5. Choice of route The rider coming from behind or meeting another at a junction of tracks, must choose their route so that it can never endanger the other rider, and having in mind that it is he the one who must maintain a distance then responsible for any collision.
6. Alcohol and other substances The rider should not fall under the influence of alcohol or narcotics or psychotropic substances, nor be under the influence of any medication that may limit reflexes and physical or cognitive abilities.
7. Stopping on a ride Riders should avoid parking in the narrow spaces or those with no visibility of the trails. In case of falling in one of these places the rider should step aside and clear the track as soon as possible.
8. Going Up and down on foot The rider who goes up or down on foot, should not go in the middle of the ride.
9. Provision of assistance In case of accident, every rider has the responsibility to provide assistance and seek help immediately of the Bike Park staff.
10. Respect for signs and markings All rider must respect the beaconing, signals and strict indications that at any time can be received from the station staff, descending only by the rides prepared by the Bike Park which are open to the public.
Code of liability for users of Pure Riding BikePark..