We are a bike travel agency and gravity bike park based in Girona (Catalonia).
We started our adventure in 2014 with the aim of providing the best experiences on your bike, both in mtb/enduro/gravity and road/gravel.
Once you land, you will only have to worry about pedaling, we will take care of everything else, transfers, car assistance during the routes, mechanical assistances, supplies, experienced guides, accommodation, knowledge of the best restaurants…
We afford everything you need to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
We offer road cycling trips throughout the year.
From the great ports of the Alps and Pyrenees in summer, to the warm and empty roads, of the most demanded Mediterranean cycling destinations in winter, both by pros and amateur cyclists.
Choose the one that best suits your tastes and let us guide you to an unforgettable experience.
Mtb, xc, enduro or downhill, no matter what your modality is, discover the off-road paradise and great variety of trails and terrains that the Girona area offers in winter, or in summer dare to live one of the best experiences doing the tour of mont blanc on mtb.
You only have to worry about riding your bike, we will take care of everything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
On mountain bike trips, the level marked in blue (1,2,3,4) means the technical level of the routes.
- Beginner: Little experience of singletracks. Maybe you have plenty of experience riding on wider paths off road but you don´t often ride on narrow singletracks.
- Intermediate: You generally ride singletracks but if it gets steep or rocky you might walk some sections. You might enjoy the Red and Blue marked routes
- Advanced: You rarely walk sections, you enjoy the hardest routes at trail centers and seek out technical challenges. You have probably had a biking holiday abroad before. You rarely walk any trail features.
- Expert: As for advanced but you are able to tackle technical sections with speed and commitment. For you it´s not just about riding a section, it´s about how much speed and flow you can carry.
On road trips the level is for the hardness of activity related to accumulated unevenness and kilometers.
- Daily routes for begginers, you rarely go training with your bike but you like to do ecological tourism on wheels. Routes on assisted bike or short routes of 40km / day.
- You like to cycle but you don’t have many time to train at home. The routes planned on this trips are abuout 50-65km per day.
- You train between 2 and 4 days per week. You are able to ride long rides with 900-1100m of slope. Some days will be 70 and some others of 100km.
- You train very often, you are looking for long rides. Daily routes from 95 to 150km.
To travel with Pure Riding everyone needs to have an accident insurance with coverage in the country that you gonna have your holidays. Also is advisable that you get a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected.
If you don’t have your own, we can offer a accident and travel protection plan that helps provide coverage.
SIGN ME UP!
Get special offers, exclusive product news, and event info straight to your inbox